Subscribe to Unlock Quality Portfolio Insights for Your Clients
Choose the plan that best suits your use case and firm size
14-day Free Trial
INVESTMENT ANALYTICS edition
save 40% compared to $39.95/month*
Best for: Advisors and portfolio managers focused on portfolio reviews, proposals, and research.
Unlimited Portfolio Scorecards
Group household accounts for analysis
Client record aggregation (up to 50)
Portfolio construction and comparison
save 56% compared to $59.95/month*
Best for: Advisors who service more clients, and are looking for integrated planning and prospecting tools.
Everything in Investment Analytics
Tax optimized decumulation plans
Client record aggregation (up to 150)
Probability of ruin, portfolio longevity
Prospecting tool for marketing site
Retirement blueprint, CPP/OAS estimator
* Prices subject to change and do not include taxes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What portfolio insights does Wealthscope offer? Risk-adjusted performance, downside risk, diversification, ESG, fund fees, income, stress tests, risk/return contribution, what-if scenarios... etc.
2. How do I share insights with my clients? Can I customize the scorecard? You can select whether to include the Wealthscope scores (letter grades and percentages) and which dimension of the analysis to include. You can then generate a formatted PDF file for sharing.
3. What securities can I include in the analysis? Canadian and U.S. listed securities including ETFs, Canadian mutual funds, segregated funds, CAD/USD HISA funds, bitcoin, and ethereum.
4. I use model portfolios that I recommend to clients. Can I use them? Yes. You just have to save your models once and use them to compare portfolios and in simulations in retirement planning.
5. How does Wealthscope ingest my clients' portfolios? Through a secure authentication and transfer, we can ingest your clients' investment data from Ndex, your broker/dealer, Wealthica, and other sources.
6. Does Wealthscope offer a smartphone app? No, the user interface supports desktops, laptops, and iPads only.
7. Where does Wealthscope obtain its data? Our data source for securities is QuoteMedia, a trusted partner of the TSX and Nasdaq and other reputable institutions. The analysis uses monthly total return data.
8. How do you ensure the security of my data and session? We take the security of your information seriously. We use technical and administrative security measures such as but not limited to firewalls, AES-256 encryption, secure authentication procedures, password hashing, vulnerability assessment, among others, to maintain the security of your online session.